2017 Pirelli World Challenge May 26 & 27
Lime Rock Park , 60 White Hollow Road, Lakeville, CT 06039
See Description Important: 2017 LIME ROCK PARK CAMPING/RV RULES & REGULATIONS
To make camping a safe and fun experience for everyone, we offer four distinct camping areas: Family Camping, “The Pines,” Trackside and General Camping. If you prefer a more relaxed experience while camping, choose the Family Camping area. This is where no excessive drinking or partying is to take place at any time of the day or night.
Please watch for sprinkler heads when staking tents!
• Place all recyclable bottles and cans in the Recycle Containers; the Boy Scouts redeem them for significant cash. We appreciate your cooperation
• We reserve the right to limit campers to one car per campsite
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
• Cooking and grilling must be done in containers, grills or hibachis; fires cannot be started on the ground
• Cooking is limited to the Camping areas only. Cooking is not allowed on spectator hillsides
• Bicycles are allowed in the camping area at all times. From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., you may also ride bicycles in the paddocks and roadways (not the track). Lime Rock reserves the right to impound bicycles being ridden in an unsafe manner or in prohibited areas
• Weapons, firearms and fireworks are prohibited on Lime Rock property at all times
• Conduct in the entire camping and RV areas not appropriate for a family environment will not be tolerated. Lime Rock Park reserves the right to prohibit banners, shirts or signs that are offensive or have negative message content. Violators will be expelled from the track without refund
• Vehicles, tents and campers must fit inside the marked space of your campsite(s) – no hanging outside the lines
• No box trucks (such as a Ryder or U-Haul) allowed
• No scaffolding
• No dogs or pets
YOU MUST DEPART CAMPING & RV AREAS BY 12 NOON THE DAY AFTER THE FINAL RACE
2017 MOTORIZED VEHICLE POLICY FOR CAMPING & RV AREAS
No recreational vehicles (ATVs, motorized scooters, mini-bikes, pocket bikes, etc.) allowed in camping; any motorized vehicle under 125cc that cannot be registered is prohibited.
Golf carts are allowed if driver is 16 or older, and they must have a headlight to be driven after sunset.
There will be a designated parking area in the camping area for motorized vehicles.
Violators of Lime Rock’s Motorized Vehicle Policy risk having their vehicle impounded for the remainder of the event.
Lime Rock Park Camping Guest Services: 860-435-0250
RV waste-pumping can be handled on-site. Call ahead. Contact Phil at P.J.'s Port-a-Johns: 475.289.6749
LIME ROCK PARK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY PERSON AT ANY TIME FOR VIOLATIONS OF THESE AND OTHER RULES
Select Your Own Seats Click on desired section of the seat map below (if available) to choose from available seats. Please note: Tickets will be reserved for 30 minutes while you complete your purchase
Prices for this Performance (all prices are US Dollars)
|$25.00 - Tent - Regular Price|
|$35.00 - General - Regular Price|
|$50.00 - Family - Regular Price|
|$100.00 - Track Side - Regular Price|